Friday, December 30, 2011

Is there such a thing as destiny?

Is there such a thing as destiny?

Is there a purpose to this life?

Is there more to all of this,

Than heartache, pain, and strife?



I never felt I had a calling.

I never really felt the need for prayer.

I don’t place much faith in something

If I can’t tell it’s there.



If there is a higher power,

A God, great and divine

Then show me what you want from me

Give to me a sign.



Make it large and bold.

Make it something I can’t miss

Because there has to be something

More to life than this.

1 comment:

  1. Thumbs up! I tend to be a very skeptical person, but sometimes I get jealous of people that seem to have such a strong faith in God. Sometimes I wish I had the ability to accept things without absolute proof.

    ReplyDelete